The foundation’s purpose is to support the children and young people in Nairobi to play street hockey so that they are inspired to apply to Kenya’s ice hockey team. The foundation will also work to ensure that children and young people have the opportunity to a more meaningful and educational life. This is done by educating and developing the children young people with an increased knowledge at all levels of society in order to avoid exclusion and poverty where the foundation’s purpose is to:
- Promote education and research that contributes to the well-being of children and young people in Nairobi.
- Promote development projects and other activities that go in accordance with the foundation’s purpose.
- Award scholarships to individuals who have meant a lot to the foundation’s purpose.
- Run own projects whose goals fulfill the foundation’s purpose.
- Collaborate with other foundations and funds both nationally and internationally.
The foundation is independent, non-partisan and religiously independent.
“ROLL CALL 2022-08-21 The foundation’s first petition aims to promote projects that focus on the development of the well-being of children and young people in Nairobi.
/ Johnny Oduya, founder.
The Foundation shall serve its purpose by using its funds raised and its returns by awarding grants or otherwise supporting natural and legal persons through an application process or otherwise that furthers the foundation’s purpose.